We focus on improving and refining a space for the people who use it. We understand that everyone has individual needs and the spaces we design need to accommodate them. Whether you're designing for yourself, for tenants or for the general public, we believe in providing value to the environment you live in.
People are central to any design.
THEN WE ANALYSE THE SITE
- Physical, ecological, social, and policy related constraints:
- We visit site and carry out necessary surveys if required
- We assess the viability of your intentions on the site
This concludes in a simple project health check to fully understand the constraints and potential issues we may face.
IT STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION
- Who are you designing for?
- Why are you wanting to do the project?
- What are your priorities within the project?
- What are your ideas, likes, dislikes, and tastes?
We want to get to know you so we can bring your personality and branding through into the design.
TO SHOW YOU WHAT IS POSSIBLE.
- Develop unique client designs
- Maximise existing buildings and space
- Design your developments to showcase your business
- Initial site feasibility appraisal
- Pre-application and Planning discussions
NEXT, WE LISTEN AND REFINE.
- How can we improve?
- Does it meet yours and the end user's requirements?
- Does it excite you?
We make sure the design fully exceeds your expectations before guiding the scheme through the regulatory processes.
Developer Client looking to maximise accommodation in a popular area of Lincoln
"Used Wilson Architects since the beginning of investing in property and Adam is absolutely brilliant very innovative with his ideas and always there for support. Would highly recommend!"
Our proactive approach to monitoring and dealing with planning applications means that we have a high approval rate and have developed relationships with local authorities to predict the potential risks and pitfalls we may encounter.
Following planning, we tailor your service to suit your project depending on your experience, needs and involvement. From providing just Building Regulations information, to a full tender package and Project Managing, we love to be involved to ensure the design becomes a reality on site.
We work with numerous builders all over the East Midlands who we trust, so whether it be a small extension or a large grand design, we can collate a trusted team to suit your needs.
EVERY PROJECT IS DIFFERENT.
That's why we love our job. That's why the approach has to be tailor made to the project. That's why we can create unique designs working together.